From July to October each year our UCWB Tax Help volunteer can assist you lodge your tax return.
Tax Help is a free community based service to provide assistance and education to people who are eligible.
Am I eligible?
· you must have an annual income of less than $50,000
and none of the following situations apply to you:
· Run your own business
· Earn income under a voluntary agreement
· Receive any royalties
· Earn income under a labour hire arrangement quoting your ABN
· Receive income from either a public unit trust or a public trading trust
· Rent out a house
· Sell shares or other capital gains tax asset
· Receive any foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.
To make an appointment for Tax Help please call 08 8245 7100.