We are a passionate and motivated team who are united in making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and their families, older people, individuals who live with disability and carers.
Our strong values-based culture makes us a highly sought after workplace. By joining us, you will be part of an organisation that values its people, provides exciting challenges and excellent rewards.
Our people have access to:
- Career and personal development opportunities through our ‘GROW’ initiative
- Industry leading job satisfaction and work/life balance
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging/tax free income for eligible employees
- Superannuation Guarantee paid on every eligible dollar earned
- Provision to access and/or cash-in Long Service Leave after completion of 7 years of continuous service
- Discounts on a range of products and services through our salary packaging provider Community Business Bureau (CBB):
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Discounts on laptop purchases
- Meal, entertainment and holiday accommodation card options
- Novated lease on vehicles
- Employee wellbeing activities and social events
- Annual flu vaccination program
- Access for you and your immediate household to free Employee Assistance Services
- Enjoy an equal opportunity workplace
- Part-time, full-time, casual and contracted work opportunities
- Flexible leave provisions.
If you share our values and want to contribute to making a difference in the lives of others, we want to hear from you.