At UCWB we believe that our employees are our greatest resource and vital to our success. A career with UCWB provides exciting challenges and rewards, and offers an opportunity to work with a motivated team who share a united commitment towards making a difference to South Australian communities and individuals in need.
UCWB employs people in a diverse variety of roles and offers ongoing training and professional development opportunities to foster both personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
UCWB also prides itself in providing a safe and healthy work environment and, as part of its commitment, offers ongoing training and education in workplace health and safety and injury management.
We enjoy a friendly and welcoming workplace culture which embraces diversity.
As an employee of UCWB you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Salary packaging/tax free income for eligible employees
- Superannuation Guarantee paid on every eligible dollar earned
- Journey insurance
- Provision to access and/or cash-in Long Service Leave after completion of 7 years of continuous service
- Discounts on a range of products and services through our salary packaging provider Community Business Bureau (CBB):
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Discounts on laptop purchases
- Meal, entertainment and holiday accommodation card options
- Novated lease on vehicles
- Employee wellbeing activities and social events
- Annual flu vaccination program
- Access for you and your family to free Employee Assistance Services
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Enjoy an equal opportunity workplace
- Part-time, full-time, casual and contracted work opportunities
- Flexible leave provisions
If you would like to become a part of the team at UCWB and make a positive contribution to those in need in our community, search through the current career opportunities. Applications/resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear Irena Hattam talk about her career change with UCWB