It’s a great time to join UCWB! You will have the pleasure of making a difference to people’s lives by joining an organisation that has 160 years of history in delivering services to the community.
A career with UCWB provides exciting challenges and rewards and offers an opportunity to work with a motivated team who share a united commitment towards making a difference to our customers – vulnerable children and their families, older people, individuals who live with disability and carers.
UCWB has a track record of being a highly sought after workplace because of our strong values-based culture. Our relationships and interactions are supported by our people who are our greatest asset!
By joining UCWB, you will have access to:
- Career and personal development opportunities through our ‘GROW’ initiative
- Industry leading job satisfaction and work/life balance
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging/tax free income for eligible employees
- Superannuation Guarantee paid on every eligible dollar earned
- Provision to access and/or cash-in Long Service Leave after completion of 7 years of continuous service
- Discounts on a range of products and services through our salary packaging provider Community Business Bureau (CBB):
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Discounts on laptop purchases
- Meal, entertainment and holiday accommodation card options
- Novated lease on vehicles
- Employee wellbeing activities and social events
- Annual flu vaccination program
- Access for you and your immediate household to free Employee Assistance Services
- Enjoy an equal opportunity workplace
- Part-time, full-time, casual and contracted work opportunities
- Flexible leave provisions
If you would like to become a part of the team at UCWB and make a positive contribution to those in need in our community, search through the current career opportunities.
Hear Irena Hattam talk about her career change with UCWB