Assistance with Care and Housing (ACH) aims to achieve stable housing and offers support for financially disadvantaged older people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible you must on a low income and:
- At risk of becoming homeless as a result of housing-related stress, and
- Aged 50 years or more, and on a low income
If you are eligible, Assistance with Care and Housing can provide support for:
- Assistance to identify available housing options
- Links to appropriate housing and assistance to complete applications
- Prepare support letters for housing applications
- Referral to programs for the aged
- Referral to appropriate care providers
- Preparation of support letters for housing applications
Contact our Customer Call Centre on 08 8245 7196