Improve parent-child relationships and build parenting confidence.
Bringing Up Great Kids supports parents and carers to:
- Learn more about the origins of their own parenting style and how it can be more effective
- Identify the important messages they want to convey to their children and how to achieve this
- Learn more about brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Understand the meaning of children’s behaviour
- Discover how to overcome some of the obstacles getting in the way of them being the kind of parent they would like to be
- Discover ways for parents to take care of themselves and to find support when they need it.
Delivered over four sessions.
Developed by the Australian Childhood Foundation.