What we offer
The ConnectEd service aims to increase knowledge, skills and resources for community members and sector workers on managing essential household utilities, including electricity, gas, water and communications.
The ConnectEd team can provide:
- Free information and resources about utilities
- Information and education sessions for members of the public who want to learn how to manage their utilities better
- Training for community sector workers and volunteers that enables workers to provide better assistance to their clients and community members
- Access to financial counsellors to help people to manage their debts, talk to creditors, and apply for other assistance (eligibility criteria apply)
- Home visits from energy advisors to conduct energy assessments and deliver tailored energy advice (eligibility criteria apply)
Attend a session
Events are free and you can register online.
For members of the public, view upcoming education sessions here.
For sector workers and volunteers, view upcoming training sessions here.
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Homeless Connect SA on 1800 003 308 (24 hours, 7 days a week).