As COVID-19 impacts our community, we would like to assure you of our commitment to the delivery of quality services.
Our priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our consumers, staff and volunteers.
We continue to take the necessary actions to minimise the risk to our consumers, staff and volunteers, including:
– increased hygiene practices
– issued mandatory hygiene and infection control training to all staff
– introduced social distancing practices
– modified our delivery of essential services and programs
– modified group events, activities and meetings
– established a dedicated team to ensure informed decision-making as events evolve
– have COVID safe plans in place.
The UCWB Board and Executive Management team fully support the actions being taken by our front line staff to reduce the impact of COVID-19.