As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, we would like to assure you of our commitment to the delivery of quality services.
Our priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our consumers, staff and volunteers.
We continue to take the necessary actions to minimise the risk to our consumers, staff and volunteers, including:
– having A COVID safe plan in place
– increased hygiene practices
– mandatory hygiene and infection control training for all staff
– continued social distancing practices
– modified delivery of our essential services and programs as needed
– modified group events, activities and meetings as needed
– a dedicated response team to ensure informed decision-making as events evolve
The UCWB Board and executive management team fully support the actions being taken by our front line staff to reduce the impact of COVID-19.