CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to:
- Providing the highest quality services that we can.
- Working with you to make sure you get the support that is available and right for you.
- Being polite and treating you with respect at all times.
- Treating you fairly and without discrimination.
- Informing you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Protecting your privacy and confidentiality.
- Providing a safe and reliable service.
- Respecting your personal, cultural and spiritual beliefs.
- Arranging an interpreter, if you need one.
- Encouraging you to make decisions about your services.
- Helping you to use our services.
- Support you to connect with other services, if needed.
- Supporting you to maintain and strengthen family and community networks.
- Making it easy for you to contact us.
- Doing what we say we will do.
- Communicating openly, honestly and in a timely manner.
- Telling you how to provide feedback or make a complaint.
- Ensuring the rights of children are upheld.
- Recognising the role of carers and include them in decision making.
You can help us provide a quality service if you, or your support person:
- Provides us with complete information about yourself and your situation.
- Tells us if things change or you cannot keep an appointment or commitment.
- Acts respectfully towards other consumers, staff and volunteers.
- Provides us with feedback about our service.
- Making sure your property is safe for our workers, if we deliver our services in your home.