Circle of Security Parenting© is a relationship based parenting program that helps parents explore the emotional needs of their children and how parents can meet these needs.
Tuesdays: 8 May to 26 June 2018 at 9:30am – 11:30am
Circle of Security Parenting© helps guide parents towards building healthy attachment relationships with their children. Fifty years of research on attachment demonstrates that children with healthy attachments to theirparents are more likely to:
- Have higher self-esteem
- Solve problems on their own
- Get along better with friends
- Have better relationships with brothers and sisters
- Know how to be kind to those around them
- Enjoy more happiness with their parents
- Feel less anger at their parents
- Turn to their parents for help when they are in trouble
Annabelle Oates , COSP Certified Presenter
For an informative video clip go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6DhnbgRAOo
RSVP: 1 May 2018
To register your attendance please contact Laura Francis, Community Development Coordinator on 8251 2700 or email email@example.com
Childcare available – when you register, please let us know if you require the crèche.