What we offer
The Family Support Service aims to:
- Strengthen family relationships and wellbeing
- Enhance parenting knowledge, skills and resiliency
- Increase the coping skills and resilience of children and young people
Our team of social workers can support families through:
- Short term support including assessment, brief intervention, and help linking families to appropriate information, resources and services
- Case management, family interventions, and practical assistance
- Group work and education for children and adults aimed at increasing parenting knowledge and skills, and to assist children to manage a range of social and emotional issues
Accessing the program
We are funded by the Department of Human Services to provide the Family Support Service in Western Adelaide and Inner Northern Adelaide.
We accept referrals from all sources including self-referral. If you are interested in this service and believe you or your client meet the eligibility criteria, please complete the below referral form. A UCWB team member will be in contact with you discuss your referral within two business days.