What we offer
Our practitioners work along side families through:
- Short term support including, brief intervention, and linking families to appropriate information, resources and services
- Case management, family interventions, and practical assistance
- Groups and parenting programs aimed at increasing knowledge and skills, and an opportunity to meet other parents
We are funded by the Department of Human Services to provide family support services in the City of Charles Sturt and inner northern Adelaide.
Referrals are accepted from health providers, education, other community services, families and carers.
Give us a call if you have any questions about eligibility.
For urgent support
If you or a family member requires urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free 24/7 helplines:
- CaFHS Parent Helpline on 1300 364 100
- Lifeline on 1300 22 4636
- Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800
- Homelessness Connect SA on 1800 003 308