What we offer
Our team can help you access the government’s No Interest Loan Scheme of $2,000 to $5,000 (repayable over 48 months) for the purchase of a vehicle linked to day to day/essential use such as:
- car (must be registered)
- mobility scooter
First year registration and stamp duty (for purchase of vehicle) can also be included.
How to get assistance
You may be eligible for a no interest loan if you:
- have a Health Care Card, a Pension Concession Card or an income less than $45,000 (single household) or $60,000 (couples or people with dependant) per year after tax;
- have lived at your current address for more than three months;
- show that you can repay the loan.
Please note NILs for cars and transport essential requires a credit check.
If you are interested in this service and believe you meet the above eligibility requirements, contact our financial health team.
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Homeless Connect SA on 1800 003 308 (24 hours, 7 days a week).