We are currently in need of the following items:
- Tea bags
- Milk – UHT or powdered – 1 litre or smaller
- Jams/spreads – Peanut butter, vegemite etc.
- Soups can/packet
- Ring pull cans of baked beans/spaghetti
- Muesli bars or energy bars
- Pasta sauces
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit – ring pull cans preferred
- Tuna – cans and snack packs
- Basic toiletries – soap, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner
- Basic cleaning products – dishwashing liquid, laundry liquid or powder
- Toilet paper or tissues
- Bottled water
(updated 20 September 2021)
All donations can be dropped off at 77 Gibson St, Bowden, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please note: we are unable to accept any donations of clothing, furniture or other household items and white goods.