Our priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our consumers, staff and volunteers.
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts our community, we would like to assure you of our commitment to the delivery of quality services.
We have taken the following action to minimise the risk to our consumers, staff and volunteers:
– increased hygiene practices
– issued mandatory hygiene and infection control training to all staff
– introduced social distancing practices
– modified our delivery of essential services and programs
– cancelled non-essential group events, activities and meetings
– established a dedicated team to ensure informed decision-making as events evolve.
The UCWB Board and Executive Management team fully support the actions being taken by our front line staff to reduce the impact of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor and act on advice issued by the Australian Government Department of Health and SA Health.
Fiona Kelly, Chief Executive