Our Child and Family Foundation Program strengthens early childhood development and the wellbeing of children and their families.
We do this by:
- Providing access to high quality learning opportunities for young children
- Providing information to parents about child development and learning
- Supporting families to gain parenting knowledge and skills
- Providing early identification and support for children at risk of developmental and behavioural problems
- Connecting families to social and community supports
We do this through:
- Intensive Supported Playgroups
- Community Outreach
- Family Home Visiting
- Supporting Fathers
This program is a free service for families with children up to 12 years in the Charles Sturt and Port Adelaide Enfield local government areas. Funded by the Department of Social Services’ Communities for Children program.