We are committed to providing the highest quality services that we can.
We will work with you to make sure you get the support that is available and right for you.
When you are in contact with UCWB, we will:
- Be polite and treat you with respect at all times.
- Treat you fairly and without discrimination.
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Protect your privacy and confidentiality.
- Provide a safe and reliable service.
- Respect your personal, cultural and spiritual beliefs.
- Arrange an interpreter, if you need one.
- Encourage you to make decisions about your services.
- Help you to use our services.
- Support you to connect with other services, if needed.
- Support you to maintain and strengthen family and community networks.
- Make it easy for you to contact us.
- Do what we say we will do.
- Communicate openly, honestly and in a timely manner.
- Tell you how to provide feedback or make a complaint.
- Ensure the rights of children are upheld.
- Recognise the role of carers and include them in decision making.
You can help us provide a quality service if you, or your support person:
- Provides us with complete information about yourself and your situation.
- Tell us if things change or you cannot keep an appointment or commitment.
- Act respectfully towards other consumers, staff and volunteers.
- Provide us with feedback about our service.
- If we provide services in your home, make sure your property is safe for our workers.