We provide a selection of NDIS services spanning connecting to the community, learning new skills, personal care and getting help at home.
We can provide assistance or supervision in a range of activities so you can look and feel your best.
- Dressing and grooming.
- Bathing/showering and toileting.
- Assistance with eating and drinking.
- Helping with mobility including exercise and positioning.
Learn new skills
We want to help you achieve your goals and feel more independent. Examples of skills we could help you learn could include how to:
- Use public transport to get around independently.
- Plan and prepare meals.
- Plan and stick to a weekly budget.
Connect to the community
Support for you to get involved in the community by helping you to find activities that interest you and accompanying you to social events, recreational or sporting activities.
Get help at home
We can support you with cooking, cleaning, making the beds, pet care, grocery shopping, paying bills and other jobs around your home or garden.