We provide mental health support services to adults and children through our psychology clinic, Psychology SA.
Our clinicians provide evidence-based interventions to achieve people positive change, reduce emotional distress and lead rich and fulfilling lives while our therapy services are based on the latest research and tailored to meet specific needs.
We provide support for a range of issues including:
- anxiety and depression
- behaviour concerns
- career and work issues
- carer issues
- fears and phobias
- grief and loss
- improving relationships
- interpersonal relationships
- regulating emotions
- social skills
- speech and language difficulties
- substance use.
Assessment and diagnostic services
We conduct comprehensive assessments to assist with identification and diagnosis of a range of developmental and learning difficulties. Our assessments include detailed recommendations and plans to support identified needs.
- Comprehensive educational assessments developmental assessments.
- Speech and language assessments.
- Autism spectrum disorder diagnosis.
- Intellectual disability diagnosis.
- Specific learning difficulties diagnosis (eg: dyslexia and dysgraphia).
We provide services to children and adults under the following NDIS categories/items:
Improved Daily Living
- Individual therapy.
- Capacity building supports for early childhood.
- Specialist behaviour intervention support.
- Behaviour management plans including training in behavioural management strategies.