The Open Door is staffed by caring, compassionate volunteers who donate their time to support people in times of need.
We can help with:
- Food vouchers for use at the Community Foodbank Bowden (located onsite)
- Overnight parcels (in extreme hardship)
- Bus tickets
- Fuel vouchers (in certain circumstances)
- Telstra vouchers
- Prescription vouchers
- Phone cards
- Christmas hampers
- Money Mentors – assistance with budgets and managing bill payments
- Referral to other UCWB services
No appointment is necessary and we are open on weekdays (excluding public holidays) from 10am to 2.30pm.