Formerly Continuity of Supports, the Wellness Connect Group Supports provide up to 12 months access to an exciting group-based recovery program, supporting different aspects of a person’s journey and together representing a holistic approach which is strengths-based, recovery oriented and trauma-informed. Participants make new friends, learn skills and more about themselves.
Our group activities as a consortium
We have more than 20 groups running each week across the Adelaide metro area, including such diverse activities as bowling, walking, fishing, equine therapy, martial arts, DBT, skills and coffee groups.
- Enduring mental health diagnosis
- Not on NDIS, but can assist with making an application
- Group ready – meaning willing and able to attend groups facilitated by staff and participate in your interests
- Able to organise transport independently to Groups
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hours, 7 days a week crisis support)
- Lived Experience Telephone Support Service (LETSS) – 1800 013 755 , 5pm – 11.30pm, 365 days a year