As a member of the Wellness Connect – Continuity of Support consortium, UCWB along with it’s partner agencies (lead by Neami National) support individuals with mental health challenges.
As the consortium lead, Neami National supports the intake process and quality of our service delivery.
What we offer
The National Psychosocial Support Program
One-to-one coaching and group that support recovery for people with serious mental health challenges. Assisted by our unique search and referral system Service Navigator, support can focus on receiving practical help with daily living, looking after your health, finding a home, gaining employment as well as improving your connections with family, friends and the community.
You’ll learn strategies and develop skills that help you to:
- Identify your strengths
- Build resilience
- Achieve your goals
- Find people to help you improve your wellbeing
- Connect with family or with your community
- Explore accessing the NDIS
- Enjoy a full and vibrant quality of life.
Mental health recovery
We believe that recovery is an individual process and that with the right kind of support each person can move towards a life that matches their values and goals for the future.
Wellness Connect groups – (formerly continuity of support)
- Enduring mental health diagnosis
- Goal oriented, emotional support, linking with services
- Not on an NDIS plan for psychosocial disability, but can assist to make an application
- 3-6 months of 1:1 support in the community
Note: Waiting times for services may vary.
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hours, 7 days a week crisis support)
- Lived Experience Telephone Support Service (LETSS) – 1800 013 755 , 5pm – 11.30pm, 365 days a year