What we offer
Funded by the Department of Social Services, the Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) provides early intervention support to children and young people who are showing early signs of, or are at risk of compromised mental health.
Our practitioners can support you by providing flexible, responsive options including:
- Short-term (up to 6 sessions) support including linking families to appropriate information, resources, and referrals to other services
- Long-term (up to 12 months) therapeutic support for children, young people and their families
- Community outreach, mental health education and community development activities
We deliver this program to families who live in the City of Tea Tree Gully and selected suburbs within the City of Port Adelaide Enfield.
Referrals are accepted from health providers, education, other community services, families and carers.
Give us a call if you have any questions about eligibility.
For urgent support
If you or a family member requires urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free 24/7 helplines:
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65
- Lifeline on 1300 22 4636
- Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800
- Homelessness Connect SA on 1800 003 308