What we offer
Our financial capability service can help people to build longer-term capability to budget and manage their money and to make informed choices about their money in the future.
Our financial capability workers can assist with you with:
- Budgeting support to manage finances and household expenses
- Support to negotiate bill repayment plans and gain access to concessions
- Building skills to avoid or resolve financial difficulties
- Strengthening your capacity to manage your money
- Information and referrals for where to get further help
Hot to get assistance
We are funded to deliver financial capability support for people living in Adelaide’s Western and Inner-Southern suburbs. Our qualified team provide outreach between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday from our office at 77 Gibson St Bowden.
If you are interested in this service, please complete a referral form. A UCWB team member will be in contact with you discuss your referral within two business days.
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Homeless Connect SA on 1800 003 308 (24 hours, 7 days a week).