We are a passionate and motivated team who are united in making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and their families, older people, individuals who live with disability and carers.
Our strong values-based culture makes us a highly sought after workplace. By joining us, you will be part of an organisation that values its people, provides exciting challenges and excellent rewards.
Our people have access to:
- Career and personal development opportunities through our ‘GROW’ initiative.
- Industry leading job satisfaction and work/life balance.
- A supportive team environment.
- Salary packaging/tax free income for eligible employees.
- Superannuation Guarantee paid on every eligible dollar earned.
- Provision to access and/or cash-in Long Service Leave after completion of seven years of continuous service.
- Employee wellbeing activities and social events.
- Annual flu vaccination program.
- Free access for you and your immediate household to Employee Assistance Services.
- Part-time, full-time, casual and contracted work opportunities.
- Flexible leave provisions.
- Enjoy an equal opportunity workplace.
- Discounts on a range of products and services through our salary packaging provider Community Business Bureau (CBB):
- Discounts on private health insurance.
- Discounts on laptop purchases.
- Meal, entertainment and holiday accommodation card options.
- Novated lease on vehicles.