We are a Best Workplace Award winner and recognised as being an exceptional place to work.
The award reflects an independent survey that showed UCWB has an outstandingly high level of staff satisfaction. The results showed that employees feel engaged and empowered, passionately contribute to achieving clearly communicated organisational outcomes and are supported with resources and learning to develop their careers. With only a few organisations reaching this level, Chief Executive, Fiona Kelly, says this is a great achievement and heartily thanks everyone who provided their feedback.
Our strong values-based culture makes us a highly sought after workplace. By joining us, you will be part of an organisation that values its people, provides exciting challenges and excellent rewards.
Our people have access to:
- Career and personal development opportunities through our ‘GROW’ initiative.
- Industry leading job satisfaction and work/life balance.
- A supportive team environment.
- Salary packaging/tax free income for eligible employees.
- Superannuation Guarantee paid on every eligible dollar earned.
- Provision to access and/or cash-in Long Service Leave after completion of seven years of continuous service.
- Employee wellbeing activities and social events.
- Annual flu vaccination program.
- Free access for you and your immediate household to Employee Assistance Services.
- Part-time, full-time, casual and contracted work opportunities.
- Flexible leave provisions.
- Enjoy an equal opportunity workplace.
- Discounts on a range of products and services through our salary packaging provider Community Business Bureau (CBB):
- Discounts on private health insurance.
- Discounts on laptop purchases.
- Meal, entertainment and holiday accommodation card options.
- Novated lease on vehicles.