At UCWB we have built an inclusive culture, where people are at the heart of what we do.
Our staff, our culture, and the way we deliver our services is guided by our values of bold and brave, connected and inclusive, open and curious.
UCWB embraces differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better outcomes for our customers. We give full consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity. We value the rich experiences that lived and living experience brings to the workforce. UCWB has a strong commitment to reconciliation.
The employee (and volunteer) experience matters at UCWB, and we provide excellent rewards including:
- Industry-leading job satisfaction and workplace flexibility
- Salary packaging/tax free income for eligible employees offering 6-12% increase in your take-home pay
- An equal opportunity workplace where diversity, inclusion and lived experience are genuinely valued
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program for self and immediate household members offering face-to-face, telephone, video or online counselling
- Flexible leave provisions including: access to 4 weeks paid parental leave in excess of the government scheme for eligible employees, 4 weeks annual leave, option to apply for up to 2 weeks leave in advance and option to cash out long service leave after 7 years of service
- Superannuation Guarantee paid on every eligible dollar earned
- Discounted gym membership through Goodlife Health Clubs
- Discounts on a range of products and services through our salary packaging provider Community Business Bureau (CBB)