Our commitment to your privacy
Our Privacy and Information Management Policy outlines our commitment.
- Only collect personal information if it is necessary to do so in order to provide your services and where it is required by law. We will notify you how the information will be used at the time of collection.
- Not disclose your personal information to other parties without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law. Where statistical information is required to be disclosed we will ensure it is not identifiable.
- Securely store your personal information.
- Amend your personal information when you notify us it is incorrect or out of date.
A copy of our Privacy and Information Management Policy is available on request.
Collection of information
To enable us to provide you with the best service possible we may require relevant personal and sensitive information from you. This may include information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number as well as relevant demographic, health and welfare information.
We collect information from you, or your representative, through the forms that you provide and through conversations with us in person and on the phone.
Use of information collected
We use your information to provide you with:
- services and support
- information you have subscribed to
- notifications to relevant events
- statistical reporting.
We will always contact you to gain your consent to share information. However where the safety and wellbeing of individuals may be in question we may be required, by law, to release or share information without your consent.
Unless prevented by law, your personal information can be made available for you to inspect. To access this information please make a written request and we will make this information available to you within 10 working days.
We act in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles.
For more information about the Act and the Australian Privacy Principles, contact our Privacy Officer in person at 77 Gibson Street, Bowden or by phoning 8245 7100 or emailing email@example.com.
If you believe we have breached the Privacy Act 1988 or the Australian Privacy Principles when handling your personal information you can make a complaint by contacting us by phone or email or in person or by post.