UCWB is committed to continuous improvement and quality management. We maintain accreditation at Award Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards – an internationally accredited quality improvement program funded by the Department of Human Services, aimed at supporting not-for-profit organisations to improve and achieve sustainable excellence.
To ensure we continue to deliver quality services, UCWB undertakes a number of accreditations relevant to our service delivery. These include:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- National Standards for mental health services
- Aged Care National quality standards
- National Quality Standards for Australian Children’s Education & Care
We are committed to responding to and reporting critical customer incidents. Our response to critical incidents is aimed at:
- supporting the safety and wellbeing of customers;
- ensuring incidents are effectively identified, responded to, reported, managed, and monitored;
- ensuring a timely and consistent approach to critical incidents; and
- ensuring that safety improvements are put in place to reduce the likelihood of future incidents.