What we offer
We facilitate your application for a No Interest Loans for vehicles. NILs for vehicles is a safe and fair option for people and families on low incomes to purchase a vehicle for essential use.
No Interest Loans (NILs) are available for $2,000 – $5,000 for the purchase of an essential vehicle including:
- Mobility Scooters
Pay back only what you borrow.
No Fees. No Interest. Ever.
How to get assistance
You may be eligible for a no interest loan if you:
- have a Health Care Card, a Pension Concession Card or an income less than $45,000 (single household) or $60,000 (couples or people with dependant) per year after tax;
- have lived at your current address for more than three months;
- show that you can afford to repay the loan.
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Homeless Connect SA on 1800 003 308 (24 hours, 7 days a week).