At UCWB you will receive a personalised service with our dedicated service coordinators who will help you tailor a program to suit your needs and help you reach your goals.
Our team of experienced support workers (many who are mental health and disability work trained) can provide a wide variety of services to suit the needs of all our customers.
We offer excellent customer service that informs, advises, and supports you in a friendly and caring way, we will take the time to understand your individual needs, provide assistance and listen to your ideas always with the utmost respect.
As a registered NDIS TTP Provider, UCWB charges the TTP rates as set out in the NDIS Price Guide. [We will negotiate with you to make a reasonable contribution towards costs associated with support workers accompanying or transporting you in the community (examples include entrance fees, event tickets and travel expenses).]
What we offer
Individualised support and care is available 24/7 under the following 4 main NDIS Core Support categories: assistance with daily life, transport, consumables, and assistance with social and community participation.
The following activities are an example of what you can access under these categories, but our services are not limited to just this. Speak to your service coordinator to find out more:
- Assistance with personal domestic activities: We offer a range of domestic services to maintain your ability to live independently while increasing your capacity to undertake personal domestic activities with greater independence.
- Assistance with self care activities: We respect your privacy and dignity and you will receive the support the way you prefer which includes anything from showering and personal hygiene, grooming, and more.
- House cleaning and other household activities: Our experienced support workers will work with you to help build your household skills or if you’re unable to undertake the task yourself can take direction and complete the tasks on your behalf.
- House and/or yard maintenance: Our friendly home garden maintenance team can help maintain your garden and lawns, including, lawn mowing, trimming and edging, weeding, pruning, general garden tidy ups, and more.
- Access community social and recreational activities: Our support workers can help you reach your goals in accessing the community, recreational activities and social groups such as going for a coffee or to a movie, visiting your local library, going to a concert, attending sporting groups, joining courses, and more.
Accessing our service
Email or call us today to discuss your specific needs.
For urgent support
If you or a family member requires urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free 24/7 helplines:
- Mental Health Triage 13 14 65
- Lived Experience Telephone Support Service (LETSS) – 1800 013 755 , 5pm – 11.30pm, 365 days a year