What we offer
Our team can help you access the government’s No Interest Loan Scheme, which provides individuals and families on low incomes with access to safe, fair and affordable credit. Loan amounts are up to $1,500 for essential goods and services such as:
- household items, like a fridge, washing machine, computer or furniture
- educational materials, like a tablet or textbooks
- some medical and dental services
- car repairs and tyres
Repayments are affordable and the loan term is between 12 and 18 months. There are no credit checks. The best part is you only repay what you borrow – there is no interest, fees or additional charges.
How to get assistance
You may be eligible for a no interest loan if you:
- have a Health Care Card, a Pensioner Concession Card or an income less than $45,000 per year after tax
- have lived at your current address for more than three months
- show that you can repay the loan
If you are interested in this service and believe you meet the above eligibility requirements, contact our financial health team.
For urgent support
If you require urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free services:
- National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
- Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Homeless Connect SA on 1800 003 308 (24 hours, 7 days a week).