We are committed to continuously improving the quality of care and service we provide our customers.

Whether you want to tell us about a positive experience, something you were not happy with, or have a suggestion on how we can improve. We want to hear from you.

Our commitment

We are committed to working with you to make sure that our services are right for you and your family. As part of this commitment, we welcome your thoughts on what we are doing well and areas where we can improve.

We aim to provide the highest quality service and value feedback from our clients. Whilst we aim to provide outstanding service we know that sometimes things don’t go the way that they should. Complaints can be made about any aspect of our business that you are not happy with including services you did not receive, services which were not helpful, or about the behaviour of our staff. You have a right to complain and this is something that we take very seriously.

Who can make a complaint

You do not have to make the complaint yourself. A family member, friend or someone else can make a complaint on your behalf. You can make an anonymous complaint if you wish.

How will my complaint be handled?

Some complaints can be sorted out very quickly, but others take more time. We will let you know what we are doing about your complaint and how long it will take within five working days of receipt of the complaint. We will also give you the name and contact details of the person managing your complaint.

How to provide feedback

We welcome your thoughts on what we are doing well and areas where we can improve and we take all complaints very seriously.

If you would like to share feedback, a compliment, a complaint or a suggestion, you can:

  • Submit the feedback form at the link on this page
  • Speak to a staff member (or service manager if it is urgent)
  • Call UCWB on 08 8245 7100 and ask to speak to a manager
  • Email to
  • Post to UCWB Feedback, Reply Paid 85198, Bowden SA 5007

Our complaints management process and policy and whistle blower policy outline your rights and our obligations in how we handle complaints in particular.

Other support

If you do not feel comfortable about making a complaint directly or if you are unhappy about how your complaint was handled, other organisations may be able to assist, including:

  • Adult Safeguarding Unit 1800 372 310
  • Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission 1800 951 822
  • Aged Rights Advocacy Services 1800 700 600
  • Department of Social Services 1800 634 035
  • Disability Advocacy & Complaints Service of SA 08 7122 6030
  • Equal Opportunity Commission 08 8207 1977
  • Health & Community Complaints Commissioner 1800 232 007
  • Legal Services Commission 1300 366 424
  • NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission 1800 035 544
  • Office for Ageing Well 8204 2440
  • Office of Australian Information Commissioner 1300 363 992
  • Ombudsman of South Australia 08 8226 8699