What we offer
Whether you want companionship at home or be part of a social groups, our social support services let you stay connected with family, friends, and the community.
We’ll listen and find out what’s important to you to ensure we provide you with the amount of social and lifestyle support you want to you live your life your way.
- Individual support at home, like a chat over a cuppa, playing games or other things that interest you, or help you start a new hobby or project
- Getting out and about, connecting into community, like going to museum, a walk on the beach, or a trip to the garden centre.
- Social groups – regular catch ups are held at our Bowden office where you can catch up with old friends or meet new ones over lunch, games and crafts
- Community Visitors – volunteers visit older people to provide friendship and companionship. Visits are available to anyone receiving government-subsidised residential aged care or Home Care Packages.
We also provide
Personal care, domestic assistance, nursing, and more. Explore our other home care services.
Find out how to access home care here.
For urgent support
If you or a family member requires urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free 24/7 helplines:
- Elder abuse hotline 1800 35 3374
- SA Abuse Prevention 1800 372 310
- Mental Health Triage 13 14 65