What we offer
If you need help getting out and about we can arrange one of our friendly team to accompany you. We’ll listen and find out what’s important to you to ensure we provide you with the right type of support to let you live your life your way.
- Going to the shops
- Attending appointments i.e. doctor
- Going to a social event or function
We also provide
Personal care, domestic assistance, social support, and more. Explore our other home care services.
Find out how to access home care here.
For urgent support
If you or a family member requires urgent assistance, please contact one of the following free 24/7 helplines:
- Elder abuse hotline 1800 35 3374
- SA Abuse Prevention 1800 372 310
- Mental Health Triage 13 14 65